Skip to main content

Whitebeard Quotes

  • You are too valuable to let die now, boy – Whitebeard
  • No matter who your father is, we are all children of the sea – Whitebeard
  • Brave men don’t seek death – Whitebeard
  • That’s all you have? So much for the mighty Marines! – Whitebeard
  • Get outta my way…! – Whitebeard
  • But I love you, son, even if you are a fool. – Whitebeard
  • I’m not too old to fight yet. Don’t underestimate me. – Whitebeard
  • As long as I am here, this land will not fall. – Whitebeard
  • Hey, you’re in the way…! – Whitebeard
  • This is our chance…! Let’s go! – Whitebeard
  • Can’t you understand how ungrateful it is for a child to die before his parent, Squad! – Whitebeard
  • If you want this land, try and take it back! This territory belongs to the Whitebeard Pirates! – Whitebeard
  • I don’t mind fighting alone. If you want to capture me, just try! – Whitebeard
  • I have not grown weak… You underestimate me. – Whitebeard
  • There is something I’ve wanted since I was a kid. A family. – Whitebeard