Skip to main content

Jiraiya Quotes

  • I believe…that someday the day will come when people truly understand one another! – Jiraya
  • Now my job is to help the next generation and set a good example for them. And for that, I’ll gladly lay down my life, and I’ll be smiling the whole time. It’s what makes us old guys cool, you see. – Jiraya
  • Even I can tell that hatred is spreading. I wanted to do something about it…but I don’t know what. – Jiraya
  • From North to the South, and the East to the West, not even celestial beings can defeat this ‘Legendary Sannin’.– Jiraiya
  • And they say a novel is much more interesting if you don’t know how it ends.– Jiraiya
  • Instead of using your powers to bring pain, I wanted you to use it to change the world into something better.– Jiraiya
  • Hatred is a strong emotion that can harness the worst inside a person, pushing them to commit heinous acts.– Jiraiya
  • A person grows up when he’s able to overcome hardships.– Jiraiya
  • A smile doesn’t always mean they’re happy.– Jiraiya
  • A tale is only good as its final turn of events. A plot twist. And mistakes are an important part of a plot, too.– Jiraiya
  • I believe that the day will come when people can truly understand each other.– Jiraiya
  • Getting dumped always makes a man stronger, but then again, men aren’t meant to pursue happiness.– Jiraiya
  • If you can’t accept and move past rejection, or at least use it as writing material – you’re not a real man.– Jiraiya